Youth County Projects seeks to fill the knowledge and awareness gap regarding youth projects being implemented in the 47 counties by the National Government, County Governments, Donors, Civil Society Organizations,Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs),Community Based Organizations, Private Sector and Individuals.Youth County Projects Kenya utilizes the power of social media.
Youth County Projects Kenya is looking for 47 talented volunteers to oversee its operations in each of the counties. Allowances will be given subject to funding.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To highlight youth projects being implemented by youth and stakeholders working with youth
2. To be the liaison for Youth County Projects Kenya at the respective county
3. To represent Youth County Projects Kenya in meetings organized by the National Government at the counties, County Governments, NGOs, CBOs, Private Sector and other stakeholders working with the youth.
• Be a resident of the county
• Ability to speak English, Swahili and the local language
• Aged 18-35 years
• Be conversant on how a project is run. Candidates with basic knowledge of project management have an added advantage
• Possess good writing and speaking skills
• Knowledge on how to use Facebook,Twitter and other social media.
State which county you would like to represent.Kindly send your CV and application letter stating why you are the right candidate via email to:
Application Deadline is 26th February 2016