This is to inform you as part of Uraia’s strategy they intend to engage County Civic educators, who will be tasked with providing civic education to community members at the grassroots level.Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com by 30th September 2016.
The subject line should take this format:
The Post; the name of the County one is applying to work in, the Constituency, and the name of the candidate.
e.g. Civic Educator; Nairobi; Kamkuniji; Ali Nyerere;
The CV should not exceed 2 pages and should follow the format provided.
The minimum requirements are as follows
- Education Level: minimum grade C (plain) at KCSE.
- Should be an indigenous resident of the county and constituency under which s/he applies for.
- Should meet the leadership and integrity requirements as per chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya (2010)
- Basic knowledge on the Constitution of Kenya (2010).
- Should have experience in community mobilization and facilitation skills.
- Should be available to undertake this work and to travel within the sub-county as required.
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in working on governance and democracy field.
- Prior experience in governance, democracy and civic education work.
The successful candidates will be informed of the results not later than two weeks after the deadline.
Attached find the CV format
URAIA TRUST CIVIC EDUCATORS CV FORMAT
|1. Name : Religion:|
2. Postal Address: Tel: County where based :
3. Date of Birth: Sex:
|4. Proposed sub county /constituency where you want to Work:|
|5. Academic qualifications (List from the highest to the lowest)
|6. Professional qualifications:
a). Computer Knowledge (mention the computer programmes that you are conversant with and the qualifications attained)
b) Mention any other professional qualification that is relevant to the post that you are applying for.
|7. Experience in Governance and democracy field: (mention specific tasks and assignments)
|8. Experience in community Mobilization and facilitation skills( mention specific tasks and assignments)
|9. Reference: (list 2 )
 This should be where the applicant is currently based(where his/her residence is)