Do you know any ladies or girls creating a positive change through work in their communities or Inspiring other women through exceptional displays of leadership or Rising against all odds and being courageous in the face of adversity?
Go Gaga Experiential inaugurated the Zuri Awards in 2017 to recognize and support exceptional women who are dedicated to:
1. Creating positive change through work in their communities;
2. Inspiring other women through exceptional displays of leadership;
3. Rising against all odds and being courageous in the face of adversity.
The Zuri Awards involves a series of awareness generating activities that lead up to a Gala Award on March 9th which marks International Women’s Day.
The awards are open to individuals, NGOs and corporates. Individuals can either self nominate or nominate a woman, corporate organization, or NGO that they feel deserve recognition for their achievements. The selection criteria for nominations are as follows:
1. Running projects that have an impact on women’s livelihoods;
2. Taking risks to change existing social and/or cultural norms;
3. Standing up for what the individual or organization believes in.
The Zuri Awards will be judged by a panel of five jurors and given in the following categories:
1. Corporate Award: Open only to organizations that are for profit and that work towards gender parity within their organization or as their CSR agenda
2. NGO Award: Open only to NGO’s that work towards gender parity
3. Leadership Award: Open to individuals
4. Innovation Award: Open to individuals
5. Impact Award: Open to individuals
Watch the amazing stories of the Zuri Awards 2017 Winners and Nominees: http://iwd.gogagaexp.com
Nominate the lady or girl of your choice by clicking on the link below and enter their details
Why Violet Mbiti Foundation,Vijana Network International Limited and Youth County Projects Kenya exists
Everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo, we believe in thinking differently. The way we challenge the status quo is by offering quality projects and opportunities that will empower socially, economically and politically the lives of 16 million unemployed youth from the 47 counties in Kenya that we believe we will reach. Want to partner with us?
Follow us on
Facebook:Youth Projects Kenya
Subscribe on Youtube:Youth County Projects Kenya